- Aims and values
- Chair of Governors Welcome
- GEP academies
- Key priorities for the year
- School Council
- Come and work at Guildford Grove!
- The Lighthouse Specialist Centre for Deaf Children
- The Spinney Children's Centre
- An Introduction to our Early Years Provision
- Leadership Team
- Teaching Staff
- Administration Staff
- Lighthouse Staff
- Job Opportunities
- Wizard of Oz Year 5 & 6 2018 Production
Guildford Grove Primary School is a member of GEP academies.
The Guildford Education Partnership (GEP Academies) is a developing Multi Academy Trust with a cross-phase family of schools with the common aim of continuous school improvement through challenge, collaboration and support.
We seek to be a network of schools where every child/young person receives the best possible education through the sharing of best practice and world class professional development opportunities for staff.
To view the Policies and Reports, please follow the link below.
GEP Annual Report/Audited Accounts 2016/17
GEP Annual Report/Audited Accounts 2015/16
GEP Articles of Association
GEP Trustees and Members
GEP Master Funding Agreement
GEP Scheme of Delegation
GEP Register of Interests