- Aims and values
- Chair of Governors Welcome
- GEP academies
- Key priorities for the year
- School Council
- Come and work at Guildford Grove!
- The Lighthouse Specialist Centre for Deaf Children
- An Introduction to our Early Years Provision
- Leadership Team
- Teaching Staff
- Administration Staff
- Lighthouse Staff
- Job Opportunities
Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Guildford Grove Primary School in Guildford. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to support our Early Years Teaching Team to deliver high quality experiences for our children.
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- experience working with young children.
- childcare qualifications preferable.
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- a can-do attitude.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
This is a permanent position
Hours: 8.45am - 3.15pm Mon - Fri (29.50 hours over 38.6 weeks)
GS 3 £17,316 full time equivalent (£11,972 pro rata) - £18,242 full time equivalent (£12,612 pro rata)
Closing date for applications: noon 24th February 2020
Interviews: Commencing Friday 28th February 2020
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”