Welcome to The Lighthouse
The Lighthouse offers deaf children and their families highly specialised educational provision in the inclusive mainstream school setting of Guildford Grove.
We are unique to Surrey, in that we offer sign supported communication to deaf children, mainly through Sign Supported English, but also through British Sign Language when needed. The deaf children are full and active members of their mainstream classes, enjoying a rich and varied school curriculum, while also getting the support they need to develop their language skills.
- 11 Jul 17: Lighthouse trip to Tuesley Fruit Farm
- 17 Oct 16: Broadwater Park Autumn trip
- 26 May 16: The Lighthouse visit High Ashurst
- 23 Mar 16: Pirates!
- 25 Jan 16: The Rainbow Fish
- 19 Jan 16: Christmas Celebrations
- 20 May 15: Pizzaiolas in the Making!
- 19 May 15: Lighthouse Trip to the Look Out Centre
- 16 May 15: Lighthouse trip to Chessington Zoo and Sealife Centre
- 11 May 15: Hopping Around at Airhop!
- 7 May 15: Lighthouse Trip to the Oval
- 19 Mar 15: Earth, Sun and Moon
- 9 Mar 15: Exploring Westborough Woods!
- 2 Feb 15: Practical maths!
- 26 Jan 15: KS2 Lighthouse children go riding
- 23 Jan 15: A colourful start to the year!
- 19 Dec 14: Lighthouse Christmas Party
- 5 Dec 14: KS2 Autumn Riding Lessons
- 4 Dec 14: The Lighthouse Christmas Tea Party
- 4 Dec 14: Achieving our Targets!
- 22 Nov 14: Lighthouse has a taste of India
- 15 Nov 14: Little Lighthouse Little Red Hen
- 20 Oct 14: Harvest Festival
- 29 Sep 14: Guildford Castle Adventure
- Subscribe to our news as an RSS feed