- SATs Results
- School Performance Tables
- Ofsted Report
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
- Lunch Information
- Breakfast Club
- Parent Questionnaire
- Term dates
- Report an absence
- School Information
- Additional Information
- SATs Information for Parents
We would like to thank everyone who took the time to complete the questionnaire either by Parent Mail or the paper version. We have combined the results which are shown as percentages (%) and the results are now on our website. About 100 (25%) of you replied which is about the average response.
Quite a number of you also took the time to send in written replies for which we are very grateful.
The main points you raised are summarised below.
- Most of the comments praised the school and the education the children receive here.
- A number of you drew our attention to the crowded pavements and related matters particularly at the start of the school day. We will investigate these issues and let you know our conclusions via the website.
- Communications, trips, website etc. We are aware that our communication with parents and carers needs to be improved. We have a new website administrator who will now be ensuring our website is up-to-date and informative. We will be communicating as much as possible through parent mail. Parents must ensure they provide us with the correct e-mail account and let us know if that changes.
- Safeguarding and bullying. We keep these important issues under constant review. Please let class teachers know as soon as you have any concerns.
- Reading at home. We know that the vast majority of our parents take this task extremely seriously. Thank you for your efforts: please ask your class teacher if you would like any further help or guidance with this activity.
Thank you once again for your help.
With best wishes,
Chair, School Governors