- Aims and values
- Chair of Governors Welcome
- GEP academies
- Key priorities for the year
- School Council
- Come and work at Guildford Grove!
- The Lighthouse Specialist Centre for Deaf Children
- The Spinney Children's Centre
- An Introduction to our Early Years Provision
- Leadership Team
- Teaching Staff
- Administration Staff
- Lighthouse Staff
- Job Opportunities
We are the School Council!
Our role is to represent the views of the school and be the pupil voice for all the children at Guildford Grove. Every year we make changes to our school by gathering the children’s opinions and suggestions, then leading projects to enhance school life. Over the last few years we have been proud to have involvement in improving several different areas around the school, for example:
* In 2015-2016 we completed a project to make the dining hall cleaner and a more pleasant place to eat. We held competitions and bought new equipment and it really made a difference!
* This year 2016-2017 we started off by doing a recycling project. Mr Knapp suggested this so we could make the school more environmentally friendly and to cut waste bills.
* Next, we took an active part in anti-bullying week and our theme was power for good. We also ran the assembly on Friday and all the school were involved .
* We are now working on a project to re-generate the court yard and make it a better place to be. Watch out for photos and news as this project develops!