- Aims and values
- Chair of Governors Welcome
- GEP academies
- Key priorities for the year
- School Council
- Come and work at Guildford Grove!
- The Lighthouse Specialist Centre for Deaf Children
- The Spinney Children's Centre
- An Introduction to our Early Years Provision
- Leadership Team
- Teaching Staff
- Administration Staff
- Lighthouse Staff
- Job Opportunities
Aims and values
At Guildford Grove we have a culture of achievement where all can succeed.
Guildford Grove Aims
Our pupils will
- have a love of learning, so as to become lifelong learners;
- be taught to be responsible members of the community, to improve their quality of life;
- be empowered to make informed choices, to keep them safe so that they fulfil their potential;
- have the highest aspirations for their future, to enhance their life chances.
Our code of conduct
At Guildford Grove, there is one rule for our school community:
Everyone will be polite, respectful and considerate to others at all times.
This means we will:
- always follow instructions
- keep our hands and feet to ourselves
- make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn and for the teacher to teach
- speak politely to other children and adults at all times
- always walk sensibly around our school
- look after our belongings
- always show respect for our school environment